I’ve changed, I’d be good for you now…

Lactose free milk is suitable for anyone who is intolerant or allergic just to lactose. Lots of people who think they can’t tolerate dairy can quity happily drink Lactose free milk. I saw this advert at the cinema this week and I loved it. It made me laugh out load. I so wish I could drink milk again, the glass of milk sounded so nice, he doesn’t want to keep hurting you, he never meant to in the first place…

Lactofree have a section on Youtube with other video’s of their other adverts like the Lactofree flatmate.

Check out Youtube for more videos, and stay safe. Don’t try this milk if you have a dairy allergy and try just a tiny bit first to see if you can tolerate it and wait for a few days before trying anymore. I’d love to hear from anyone who has tried this milk. What’s it like? Does it taste just like the real thing? Has it changed your life to be able to have milk again? And do you love these adverts as much as I do?

Did you like this? Share it:
About Ruth

Ruth works freelance as a copywriter and writes the What Allergy blog to share information with people who have allergies, eczema, asthma and food intolerances. http://www.whatallergy.com was voted in the top 5 allergy blogs and Ruth also judges regularly for the FreeFrom Food Awards and FreeFrom Skincare Awards. She also won the Foods You Can People's choice Best FreeFrom blogger award 2014.

Comments

  1. Frederic says:

    “Not suitable for milk allergy sufferers” it says!! does that mean it’s only suitable to people who simply can’t digest milk?

    • Hi Fred, yes I think you are right. There are a lot of people who cannot digest lactose because they don’t have enough lactase in their system, which relates back to my Can’t drink you’re normal blog post: http://theallergybible.com/2010-03/normal. Their symptoms would be stomach cramps, bloating, head aches, runny nose, sinus problems, stuff like that. They don’t have an allergy as such, they just take too long to digest so the side effects are unpleasant. Often they may think that they do have an allergy, but an allergy would result in immediate swelling of the lips, tongue and throat, vomiting and in severe cases anaphylaxis. I wake up with a swolen sore face if I have even a tiny tiny trace of milk in food. A lot of people drink goats and sheeps milk because the protein is much simpler, and so much easier to digest. Don’t ask me how they’ve done it, but Lactofree have removed the lactose from their milk so it’s easier to digest. Might be better for everyone to drink it. What do you think? Are you lactose intolerant?

  2. Ken Keene says:

    Hi Ruth
    Great ads! Hopefully this will help the faddish dieters out there

Speak Your Mind

*

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.