Have you got Christmas lunch sorted? If you can’t face cooking why not eat out this year. You haven’t left it too late either. I’ve got an invitation here for you from the freefrom pub, The Black Horse in Standlake.
Just think – no washing up!
An invitation to a FreeFrom Christmas Day Dinner
We still have places available for our Christmas Day Dinner – all free from and organic – at the Black Horse Standlake on the A415 between Abingdon and Witney. We have wonderful roaring fires and wonderful organic wines and freefrom beers and spirits to accompany.
Please arrive at Midday
Welcome Drink and canapes on arrival – 1pm guests take their seats
Choice of Starters
- Jerusalem Artichoke and Haricot Bean Soup with Porcini Mushrooms
- Roasted Portobello Mushrooms stuffed with Lentils and Thyme topped with Slow Roasted Mushrooms
- Terrine of Local Game served with Celeriac Remoulade and Spiced Beetroot Chutney
Amuse bouche – Christmas Spiced Butternut Squash & Cranberry Soup
Choice of Mains
- Turkey Ballotine wrapped in Bacon with Roasted Potatoes, Onion Stuffing
& a Cranberry Sauce
- Layered Roasted Winter Vegetables topped with a Festive Nutty Crumble
- Panfried Seabass on a bed of Saffron Potatoes with Wilted Spinach & a
Tomato and Black Olive Sauce
Amuse bouche – Lemon & Champagne sorbet
Choice of Desserts
- Christmas Pudding with an Armagnac Cream
- Almond & Cinnamon Panacotta served with a Clementine Soup
- Orange and Chocolate Tart topped with a Refreshing Raspberry Coulis
Organic Ue Guatemalan or Kenyan Coffee or Organic Canton Tea (English
With homemade Petit Fours
£60 per person
£30 for children under 12yrs
Deposit required on booking
What are you waiting for? What are you doing for Christmas?