If you have an event you would like listed please get in touch.
Allergy events 2014
- Register for free tickets to the Food Matters Live conference and exhibition taking place from Tue 18th to Thu 20th November at the ExCel, London and find out more about Food Matters here.
- The FreeFrom Food Awards ceremony, 25th March, London
- The Allergy UK Annual Conference, 26th April 2014, London.
- The Big FreeFrom lunch Sunday 1st June 2014
- The European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EEACI) 2014 Annual Congress, 7–11 June 2014, Copenhagen
- Get your free ticket to The Allergy Show, London 4/6th July 2014, London Olympia
- BSACI Annual Conference – Allergy – Towards True Multidisciplinary Care, 28-30th September, Telford.
- EEACI Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Meeting (FAAM) 2014 9-11th October, Dublin.
- Get your free ticket to The Allergy Show, North 25-26th October, Liverpool
Allergy events 2013
- 26th – 27th October, The Allergy and Free From Show, BT Convention Centre, Liverpool (Get your free ticket here today)
- 16th October, Houses of Parliament All Party Group for Allergy Expert speakers will discuss trends in the prevalence of allergic disease and the underlying causes, provision of clinical allergy services and comment on progress made since the House of Lords Science and Technology Committee’s report on the topic in 2007.
- Saturday 31st August, Allergy Adventures story time at 11am in Wendover Woods, Bucks.
- 13th June, 10.30-11.30am. Food allergies and intolerances – find out more at Wendover library, Bucks.
- Fri 7-9th June, The Allergy and Free From Show, London Olympia Get your free ticket today
- Fri 7-9th June, V-Delicious – The Veggie Good Food Show, London Olympia
- Wed 24th April – Anaphylaxis Campaign Allergy Support Group – Planning a Holiday with severe allergies, at The Shoulder of Mutton, Wendover. 7.30-9.30pm
- 22nd – 28th April 2013 – Allergy Awareness Week
- The FreeFrom Food Awards 2013 – 16th April 2013
- World Allergy Week – 8-24th April 2013
Allergy events 2012
- Thursday 28th November 2012 – Allergy Support Group – Buckinghamshire
- 22nd November 2012 – The British Society for Allergy and Clinical Immunology (BSACI) Conference, Nottingham
- 12th -18th November 2012 – Indoor Allergy Week
- 27-28th October – The Allergy and freefrom show – BT Convention Centre, Liverpool
- Anaphylaxis Campaign Professional Conference – TBC
- Wednesday 3rd October 2012 – Allergy Support Group – Buckinghamshire – ‘Achieving a balanced diet without certain food groups’
- 28th September 2012 – Anaphylaxis Campaign members conference
- Thursday 21st June – Allergy support Group – Buckinghamshire
- Baking with Allergies cookery course at Bridge 67 Cookery School, Leicestershire, Saturday 20th June 2012. Giving baking inspiration and fresh ideas to those with food intolerances.
- Anaphylaxis Campaign Corporate Conference, Glasgow, Scotland – 24th May 2012
- The Allergy and freefrom show 2012 – 18-20th May, Olympia, London
- National Allergy Week: 23rd – 29th April 2012
- Freefrom Food Awards – 17th April, London
- Allergy Support Group: Wednesday 14th March 2012 from 7pm to 9pm
- National Allergy Strategy Group parliamentary reception – 22nd February, London
- Food Allergy and Intolerance Week: 23rd – 29th January 2012