Do you have a favourite allergy blog? Yes of course you do, it’s this one! AMIRIGHT!
There are thousands of us all blogging away out there in the ether, so how do you find out about all these great little gems of information?
I thought I’d share with you some of my favourite blogs, because if you’re reading mine then you might like these too.
Here, in no particular order, so no complaints about favouritism, are my top ten+, which I visit regularly for inspiration, ideas and support:
- Free From Farmhouse – written by Emma Amoscato, author of Living with Allergies for parents of allergy kids and her children’s book, You, Me and Food Allergies is a fantastic resource. https://www.freefromfarmhouse.co.uk/
- The Allergy Table – written by my lovely friend Lindiwe Lewis is packed full of insightful writing, recipes and community allergy awareness projects. https://theallergytable.co.uk/
- My Allergy Kitchen – Practical tips and guidance for managing life with food allergies, including allergy-friendly dairy free recipes and parenting advice. https://www.myallergykitchen.com/
- Legume Allergy blog – As someone who is allergic to quite a few legumes, this blog is great! https://legumeallergy.co.uk/
- Allergy Collective – Clare has an allergic daughter and has created this hub to support other parents of allergic children. She has also just published a Children’s Allergy Journal to help them with mindfulness. https://www.allergycollective.co.uk/
- May Contain – Written by Dan, one of the few men who speak up and advocate about allergies. He also has a podcast, the May Contain podcast. https://www.may-contain.com/
- Allergies in Bold – from the wonderful Thalina Houghton who has many allergies hersefl and has just brought an activity book for kids with allergies. https://allergiesinbold.com/
- Michelle’s Blog – Michelle Berriedale-Johnson, editor of my favourite online allergy magazine, foodsmatter.com, shares here musings about food, health, allergies, freefrom – and cats! I use this blog all the time. It cheers me up when I’m feeling down about being such a freak and is packed with fantastic information and links. Visit: https://michellesblog.co.uk
- Intolerance Gourmand – Natalie shares her experiences bringing up an allergic child. Packed with information, recipes and insights. https://www.intolerantgourmand.com/
- Allergy Insight blog – Written by health writer and published author Alex Gazzolla who writes about food allergy, food intolerance, and coeliac disease in the media. Visit: https://www.allergy-insight.com/
- Pure Health Clinic – Natural health consultant and writer Micki Rose’s blog is packed with details about gluten free, alternative and complimentary medicine and a whole lot more. Visit: https://purehealthclinic.co.uk/
- Onespot Allergy Blog is written by Elizabeth Goldenberg, the mother of two sons, one of whom has severe food allergies. Elizabeth lives in Ontario and ships her products worldwide. It’s a brilliant blog and well worth the visit: http://blog.onespotallergy.com/
You can check out this review of 15 of the best blogs here – Top 15 Allergy Blogs.
Do you have a favourite blog? apart from mine of course. Which is your favourite? Please share them with me as I love to find new inspiring blogs. I have even lost a few which I know I’ve seen but can’t find again, so I will expand on this and add them to my links page. I may even have to expand and write a top ten…