I’m so excited to be exhibiting at The Allergy Show 2022 this year alongside my good friend Liljia of Allergy Companions. What I call, The Trip Advisor for people with allergies!
It’s taking place from Friday 1st July to Sunday 3rd of July at the Excel exhibition centre in London.
Top tips for attending the Allergy Show
Here are my tips for making the most of the show:
- Make sure you get a free ticket – see the link below
- Bring a big bag – Or better still, a wheelie suitcase because there are usually loads of deals on free from products to be had.
- Get there early to miss the crowds – Although there is often a queue. Friday can often be quieter as some people are at work.
- Don’t take any risks – Never try any sample without checking ingredients thoroughly and if in doubt, don’t try anything. Stay safe.
- Plan your day – Take some time to work out where the companies are who you want to visit and be methodical. Some stands may be busy and I often find I need to go on more than one day to see the whole show.
- Check out the free seminars – there are loads of speakers lined up talking about loads of different subjects.
- Take advantage of show deals – You could get some real bargains as many stands have special offers and discounts.
- Catch up with friends – Find out who you know that’s going, consider setting up a Whatsapp group for the show to make sure you find each other. It can be so busy at the show and it’s a great opportunity to catch up.
- Sign up for the AFF club – Get the low down on what’s going on, special deals and events at the show. Join the AFF club.
- Get Expert Advice – Visit the AFF Chat Theatre to get advice from the experts on everything from living gluten free, weaning, allergies and IBS.
- Get a show guide and a map – The show gets bigger every year so don’t miss out. Find a map and a show guide and make the most of your day.
- Show goodie bag – In previous years there has been a show bag, I’m not sure if there is this year too but there has always been a huge queue for it. Go first thing to make sure you don’t miss out and avoid the hanging around and wasting time.
- Blogger meetup – Fellow bloggers and vloggers, don’t miss the meet up on Saturday 2 July 2022 | 11:00-12:00.
- Book lovers – If you love books, get to the Book Signing Theatre to grab a signed copy of Becky Excel’s book and also Healthy Living James, Jane Devonshire and Megan McKenna. An actual crime that I’m not in this line up but you can come to stand A203 to remedy that!
I hope you enjoy the show and hope to see you there and find out more on the Allergy Show Website.
Get your free tickets to the Allergy Show 2022
Are you planning to go to the Allergy Show? If you are, please don’t pay, you can always find links to get your free tickets.
See you there!
Please pop by our stand, at A203. We will have a competition and I’ll be doing some deals on both my books; Anaphylaxis – The Essential Guide and The Shape of Skin eczema poetry. Give me a shout out below if you’re planning to attend.