If you work in food service you need to be looking at attending this event, Catering for Allergies – Creating a dialogue in the hospitality industry.
It’s taking place on Wed, 21 Jun 2023, 9:30 – 5pm at the School of Chemical Engineering in Birmingham.
Catering for allergies is a complex topic, which often brings up confusion and controversy.
Our aim is to create a dialogue between hospitality, food safety professionals and the consumers. We want this conference to bring different perspectives from the allergic diner, the CEO of a restaurant group, a technology platform focused on allergy reviews and food safety experts.
Aims and objectives
The conference aims to:
- Explore the reality of serving customers with allergies
- The legal obligations
- how to go beyond legal compliance and offer customers the best possible experience.
- Explore common place mistakes often seen in hospitality
- Invite all attendees to reflect on how to encourage excellence in hospitality in their own workplace
- Inspire and start a dialogue about food allergens and implications
- Show the opportunities within this space for repeat business and raving fans
We want anyone attending to feel empowered to make positive changes and see things from a different perspective.
Key speakers include:
You’ll hear from the following experts in the food allergy and food service industry:
- Ruth Holroyd, WhatAllergy
- Dominic Jones, CEO of JPRestaurants
- Lisa Winnall and Iain Ferris, Food Safety Law experts
- Liljia Polo-Richards, Director of Allergy Companions Limited
- Stella Holt, Food Allergen Training
How to book your place
Visit Event Brite using the button below to book your place for just £65 each.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to hear from experts and make sure your food service establishment is ahead of the game. Please pass this to your boss, your colleagues and your local pub or restaurant who you’d love to get a better understanding of food allergen catering.
Photo by Elle Hughes on Pexels
You may also be interested in reading;
- Food to Go with food allergies
- Anaphylaxis – The Essential Guide – The book that will explain it all and the emotional toll it takes
- Get 10% off Equal Eats food allergen dining cards
- The Trip Advisor for people with allergies
Leave a Reply