It’s not quite all about cold sores, eczema etc
It’s that time of year when we make resolutions and reflect on the challenges and achievements of the previous year. I did a bit of analysis on the most popular blog posts from last year and these are the top 10… whoops, there appear to be eleven, but let’s keep them all in…
- Do’s and Don’ts for fighting cold sores
- How do you cope with an eczema flare up?
- Top 10 Tips for getting over an allergic reaction
- 10 shampoos for dry scalps, sensitive skin and eczema
- Good and bad food for a nickel allergy
- Cold sore diary – life span of a cold sore
- Colonic massage for constipation, bloating and IBS
- Eleven things that could make you allergic to your clothes!
- 15 natural cold sore remedies
- Allergic to Dove soap ingredients?
- Ten tips for coping with Nickel allergy!
There are some obvious subjects that continue to be popular, like how to get over an allergic reaction or an eczema flare-up but there are some other things that I wouldn’t have expected to do so well.
Nickel allergy and allergic reactions to clothes are both very popular too as is the blog about Dove Sensitive soap which is anything but for my skin, and many others it would seem.
So I will be planning more of the above for 2016. And some new stuff too. What would you like to see covered here? And what things do you love to keep hearing about?
Many thanks again to all of you for your continued support. I wonder what the top blogs will be for 2016?
Leave a Reply