I’m thrilled to be voted into the Top 10 UK Healthcare blogs again, for the sixth year in a row! Another excuse to celebrate all that I’ve achieved over the last twelve years of blogging. living with life threatening anaphylaxis, allergies, eczema and latterly topical steroid withdrawal. This blog has given me something to focus on, a place to share my journey and document what I’ve learnt. Thank you all for supporting me over the years. It means so much.
Every comment is like a magical treat. I cannot thank you all enough because one of the key measures is engagement and blog activity, site visits and social media sharing. That’s you guys! Thanks for helping me to win this award again.
I’m in good company, here is the lineup of the Top 10 UK Health Blogs:
- Special Needs Jungle – Easy to understand resources, articles and information for parents and carers of children with special needs, disabilities and health conditions to better enable them to navigate the special needs system.
- Evidently Cochrane – Sharing health evidence you can trust.
- The Mental Elf – No bias, no spin. Sharing mental-health-focused reports and research, features content from experts working in the sector across the globe.
- Pyshcreg – News and resources from the field of psychology.
- Talkhealth Blog – Sharing information and talking about all things health alongside working with charities and experts for the benefit of patients as well as the blog’s many dedicated readers.
- Same Difference – Representation matters, and Same Difference blogger Sarah Ismail is here to share aspects of disability that often go uncovered, misrepresented or completely ignored in the media.
- The Hippocratic Post – Founded by Thea Jourdan, Carole Stone and Jane Johnson, the Hippocratic Post is busy ‘blogging on the world’s medical stories’ and, of course, there are many stories happening across the world when it comes to health right now.
- Life in Breakdown – The Midlands-based blogger behind Life in a Breakdown, Sarah shares her experiences of mental and physical health issues alongside lifestyle features, providing a safe space for her readers.
- Me! What Allergy? – the best allergy blog in the world! (biased but I love my blog so much)
- Be Healthy Now – Petra Kavos, advocates for holistic approaches across the gamut of Natural Health, Healthy Recipes, Healthy Living, Fitness and Natural Beauty.
What are you favourite blogs? I’d love to hear your thoughts!