Today I received some wonderful news that my humble little blog has made it into the Top 25 Eczema blogs in the world! Whoop Whoop! Another excuse to celebrate as it’s also my 3 year TSW anniversary today.
The best Eczema blogs are chosen from thousands of blogs on the web ranked by traffic, social media followers, domain authority & freshness. What Allergy is listed at number 6 out of 25 so I’m really chuffed with that.
What an honour! Some of them I’ve heard of but some of them are new to me so I’m really looking forward to exploring some new blogs and sharing some support to fellow itchy scratchy bloggers.
Check out the Top 25 Eczema Blogs on Feedspot here.
Here are my top five favourite eczema bloggers:
- Itchin Since 87, written by the wonderful Ashley who I discovered online last year is packed with inspirational, positive and challenging blogs. I highly recommend following her. – https://itchinsince87.com/
- Eczema Life, written by Karen Fischer, author of The Eczema Detox cookbook, the first book I ever say TSW mentioned in and a great resource for anyone looking for guidance of good foods to support eczema prone skin – https://www.eczemalife.com/blogs/eczema-news
- Eczema Healing blog, written by plant-based doctors such as Dr. Michael Greger and Dr.Nneal Barnard who have poured years of effort into researching and teaching how our diseases can be prevented, arrested or reversed through healthful lifestyle factors. https://eczemahealing.org/blog/
- Sugarpuffish, Sarah’s skincare blog is packed with reviews of natural skincare products, from creams and moisturisers to soaps and shampoos. If you’re looking to change up your skincare regime, Sarah is one to follow, and also shares vegan and lifestyle advice and tips. https://www.sugarpuffish.uk/
- Just Du Pree blog, written by Lauren, who I discovered through my TSW journey shares her experiences with topical steroid withdrawal and I love her candid video content. If you have eczema or TSW check her blog out here: https://www.justdupree.com/blog
Share the eczema blog love!
Do you have a favourite eczema blog? I’d love to hear about your faves, especially if I’ve not listed them above. Share the blog love!