If you have any kind of inflammatory skin condition, check out this new FREE Skin Conditions guide from Balmonds.
It is jam packed with well researched and beautifully put together information including:
- What are skin conditions?
- What causes them?
- What can you do about them?
I’m very proud to have played a small part in contributing some content for the section on allergies and your skin.
Allergic reactions on the skin
The problem with allergies is that we associate this with an immediate reaction, yet this isn’t always the case. Balsam or Peru allergy for instance can take about four days to present as a reaction on the skin, which makes it almost impossible to pinpoint by just observing day to day lifestyle.
However, many contact allergies can have a swift onset, so you know exactly what caused it because you know what you doing, touching, close to. For instance, pollen, dust, linen detergent, all cause a reaction when they land on or come into contact with your skin.
More about the Skin Conditions Guide
Sign up to the Balmonds newsletter today and you’ll receive this incredible Skin Condition Guide absolutely free. And inside you’ll find the following information.
- Skin Condition Directory
What Is Atopic Eczema?
What Is Childhood Eczema?
What Is Psoriasis?
What Is Rosacea?
What Is Dyshidrosis?
What Is Contact Dermatitis?
What Is Topical Steroid Withdrawal Syndrome?
What Is Acne?
What Is Venous Eczema?
What is Perioral Dermatitis?
What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What Is Ichthyosis?
- Nutrition and Your Skin, By Jennifer Fugo Ms, Cns, Ldn
- Managing Childhood Eczema, By Zoe T. Williams
- Allergies and Your Skin, By Ruth Holroyd
- Building A Skincare Regime with Sensitive Skin, by Dr Sina Ghadiri
- Going Clean: Ingredients to Avoid if you have Sensitive Skin
- Stress & Your Skin: Wellness Strategies for Skin Conditions
- Making your Home Skin Condition-Friendly
- Teenage Skin
So much information!
Well researched with expert contributors
Each section has been sourced from renowned experts, and if you’re not following these guys (and me) on the socials, you should be.
- Jennifer Fugo – Clinical Nutritionist and podcast host of The Healthy Skin Show is absolutely brilliant. She helps people heal their skin naturally. Check out her podcast via her information packed website at jenniferfugo.com.
- Zoe T. Williams – Author of blog, My Allergy Kitchen and The Busy Parent’s Guide to Food Allergies. Zoe loves experimenting with alternative ingredients and coming up with allergy friendly recipes. She believes you shouldn’t let allergies stop you from doing anything you want to do in life.
- Ruth Holroyd – An absolutely stunning guru and all round good egg and your go to source of information about everything allergies, asthma, eczema and TSW from the patient’s perspective.
- Dr Sina Ghadiri – Dermatology Registrar, Founder of Topiskin, which is a platform created to empower you around your use of both medical and non-medical topical treatments, track your progress, stay up to date with cutting edge news and see the hottest and best rated treatments related to your concerns.
Take your time with simple small changes
Reading something like his guide may make you feel totally overwhelmed, but don’t worry. You don’t need to try and be perfect all the time and make all the changes. Just choose one thing you think you might like to try, like switching to a more natural shampoo. Make a list of the things you need to change, like fixing mould, getting hard flooring, ditching toxic candles, etc. and start to change your lifestyle.
It’s important to find what works for you and that you can embrace and stick to.
What are you waiting for? Sign up for the Balmonds newsletter to get hold of your copy, and stay up to date with offers, products and news. You can also download the Free Skin Conditions Guide here.
You may also be interested in reading:
- The Shape of Skin eczema poetry book – poems to help you heal and love your skin
- The ultimate gift for eczema people
- Positive affirmations for the skin
Leave a Reply